Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Baptism ~ Palm Sunday

On Palm Sunday, I was Baptized. Mommy was baptized on Palm Sunday, too!
Here we are right after church ~I was such a good boy!

Me with Mommy, Daddy, and my Godparents ~ Uncle Craig and Kelly

Here I am staring at the chandeliers not paying attention to the camera!!
Grandma and Grandpa Anderson, Uncle Craig. Great Uncle Mark drove all the way hfrom Indiana to be there!

Great Grandma Gentle, Great Grandma Armstrong, and Mandy.
I even got to meet Great Aunt Joyce for the first time! Thanks for driving up from Springfield and for bringing Great Grandma with!

Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Ryan
Grandma and Grandpa Gentle

I finally got to relax for a little bit after everyone joined us for lunch.
It was so much fun seeing everyone, but I was sure tired!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big and even more cuter! It was nice seeing him last weekend!
-Mandy