Thursday, March 11, 2010

On Christmas Eve, we left first thing to go down to Grandma and Grandpa Gentle's. Uncle Ryan was there, too. I got a cool play farm set that makes all kinds of noise! Later that day, we went in to visit Great Grandma Gentle and to see Uncle Tom and Aunt Joyce. We had a yummy supper and I got MORE presents!!! (Mom is kinda forgetful these days- she forgot to take the camera with. I guess as long as she remembers my food, milk, and diapers, I shouldn't be too hard on her!)
After opening presents Christmas morning at home with mommy and daddy, we hit the road to Grammie and Papa Anderson's house. Uncle Craig and Corey were there.

My new toy box from Uncle Craig!!

Sweet! My first 4-wheeler!

Getting very sleepy!!

Ahhh, so sleepy! Its been a very fun, but long day! Thank you everyone for all of my wonderful birthday AND Christmas presents!!









No comments: